Monday, September 03, 2007

Honesty Is the Best Policy

I couldn't believe what happened yesterday so let me tell you about it. So my twin sister and I went the mall and decided it's lunch time so we grabbed something to eat. We end up at this pizza parlor because it's not too crowded. Once we finished eating we parted ways so she can pay our bills while I buy my elder sister something to eat. While I'm on my way to a food stall I suddenly remember that we forgot to pay our bill at the pizza parlor. While my twin sister is waiting in line to pay our bills I whispered to her that we forgot to pay.  That was rather embarrassing we hurriedly came back to the pizza parlor and approached the crew who served our food with all honesty that we forgot to pay our bill and apologized but to my surprise, no one even notice what happened I guess they're way too busy attending to other customers so in case we totally forgot about paying, it wouldn't be such a big deal but my conscience tells me that it's wrong. "Honesty is the best policy," The crew was very thankful. 

Before going home we almost bump into this piggy mascot who asked for an "apir," I think he's just being friendly. 

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...