Sunday, April 01, 2007

Team Building Thingy

I had a really exhausting day. It's my my rest day but I wasn't able to rest at all. Yesterday, we had team breakfast and our first team building at some resort in Pasig. Nobody care to swim maybe because everyone's tired from shift or something. 

It's not a private resort there are so many kids in the pool it's like a family day affair really.We had shrimp and a few beer. Food is quite overflowing, there are chips, there's spaghetti, fried chicken and barbeque, it left me stuffed. We had team pictures of course. We left the place at 3PM it was so darn hot. I got home past 4PM, rested for 2 hours, took a shower then went to Shopwise Antipolo to buy groceries and a large water dispenser. 

Tomorrow I'll get my back pay from the previous company I worked with. I'm a bit curious of how much I'll get but I'm not expecting too much, i don't want to end up disappointed just like what happened to me before. 

Today is Palm Sunday, the start of lenten season. Time to reflect because we celebrate this season to commemorate God's life and death. So there.


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...