Sunday, April 22, 2007

Zit No More

i bought my twin sister a birthday present and a bluetooth headset for me. I'm happy that I'll be in Baguio during my birthday hopefully my SSS salary loan will come on time before I go on vacation. I'm excited, I can't wait to see our puppies, our sister said that they've grown so fast. I miss our vacation home, ukay-ukay, strolling around Baguio city and having ice cream at our favorite stop for dessert "Session Delights." I wish to go a little farther out of Baguio, like in Sagada perhaps? I'd like to see the "hanging coffins," which by the way are cursed according to the locals so you can't take pictures or film it or you'll die. Now that's really scary. They say it's a long travel from Baguio to Sagada about 9 hours too bad I don't think we have that much time. 

Let me tell you about this amazing product from Eskinol, it's called Overnight Pimple Gel that works like magic believe me because I tried it myself it really works overnight. I put a small amount on my zit overnight it dries up easily. A tube costs Php76.00 which is not bad compared to other pimple products that doesn't work fast as they claim to be. It's definitely a good one to try.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...