Sunday, April 15, 2007

Birthday Plans

My twin sister and I spent some time together yesterday. She bought a pair of jeans whilst I got a pair of Skechers sneakers, I think it's really cute. We ate "Big Bird" at Chef DeAngelo it left me full until dinner. We're so tired but I am happy with what I got from our shopping spree earlier. I thew away my old pair of sneakers that I got from ukay ukay in Baguio It was hard for me to let it go I had it for a long time. 

I'm making the most of my Sunday off and looking forward that my birthday leave will be approved soon. My twin and I never had a chance to celebrate our birthday together since we started working because we our schedules won't meet halfway. I don't want to always spend my birthday at work, that's pathetic. We have no definite plans yet as to where we'll be spending our birthday.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...