Sunday, September 25, 2005

Rockin' for A Cause

Another week has gone by. I'm feeling exhausted, as always.


My sister just got chickenpox a week before that scared the hell out of me. I never had pox since I was a kid and never wanted one of course even if I spent almost 2k for vaccination.






Rockstar INXS, the only TV show that's keeping me busy every Wednesdays and Thursdays ended last Wednesday and as anticipated it JD bagged the most coveted title "Lead Singer of INXS." I would love to watch the show again in case there's going to be a replay of all the episodes. I hope they come up with a VCD/DVD copy of the show and the proceeds will once again go to the victims of Hurricane Katrina just like what they did before. For those who are saying that rock and roll is merely drugs, sex, and violence, think again or get some life because it can be for a cause too.




It's a Sunday, my twin sissy and I decided to cook elbow macaroni and spicy tuna pasta. I gave the spare tuna to our house cat Soon-Yi but after a while it got me wondering why she didn't finish all of it until I realized that it's spicy. Poor cat.






No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...