Sunday, December 17, 2017

DIY Bedroom Moon Lamp

I always love to DIY (do it yourself) stuff and decorate, because why not make one yourself instead of buying especially if you're on a budget right? Talk about being practical, even some interior designers opt for a cheaper option but with a little help from creativity and resourcefulness, they can make things look expensive. Decorating doesn't have to cost a lot these days thanks to DIY tutorials on youtube anyone can pretty much make anything.


My DIY moon lamp


Last year my twin sister and I made a DIY cloud lamp for our bedroom using a 5-gallon water container,  used Christmas lights, cotton puffs from our old pillow and hot glue. I thought about throwing away our cloud lamp because the cotton puffs collected a lot of dust already it's time to make something else that will not invite too much dust in it. I saw a lot of DIY moon lamp tutorials on youtube but I find this video tutorial from Mad Stuff with Rob easier to follow that's why I'm sharing it to those interested to make their own moon lamp.










Here's a video of my DIY moon lamp tutorial. Please take note that you can always improvise if you prefer to use other materials. Special thanks to my twin Philly for helping me with the lamp and making the video, you can check out her blog too.






Please like and subscribe if you enjoyed watching my video and good luck in making your moon lamp. 



No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...