Thursday, May 06, 2010

Money 3x

Thank god it's RD. I can't believe i survived another stressful week woohoo! First off I'm happy and content with my salary increase so I signed the paper with a smile on my face yesterday and all I can say is that all the hardwork definitely paid off. At least I have the slight motivation to go to work. Money makes the world go round baby. I mean, seriously?work is such a pain for the most part but without a job these days is like a nightmare so I gotta love and value my job no matter how cheesy it may sound 'cuz it keeps me going.

So, I had my highlights re-colored earlier and I'm happy as always with the outcome. The color is purple-pink ombre or something like that but it gets more exciting when it gets washed off after a few days so we'll see.

;)

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...