Monday, June 29, 2009

Hooked

Home alone again. I'm finally done watching Boys Over Flower thanks to my friend for dragging me into this I was hooked for two weeks I come home early so I can watch it on my computer. 


I find it kinda cheesy and boring watching Koreanovelas to be honest. I'm sick of all the drama but BOF is not like those. Yeah seriously, or I wouldn't be spending 2-3 hours each day watching it if it's no good. If Kim Bum's cuteness can kill I'll be dead by now lol! I slept at almost 2AM last night I breezed through all the important episodes that I missed. I like happy endings. 



I think I still have a terrible hangover I broke the flower vase in our dining table while I'm about to clean our placemats earlier good thing I was able to put it all together or my sister will kill me, it's a real cool Aztec vase we bought it  last year we may not find anything like that anymore. 









No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...