Sunday, September 03, 2017

Helter Skelter September


Hello September
Cheers to a rainy start of the Ber months and it's here to stay, unfortunately, so make sure you're all geared up for this weather or at least have an umbrella always handy unless you want to end up getting soaked and sick afterwards which is a pretty bad thing. Just be prepared, that's all. 


It's been a week since the finale of Game of Thrones Season 7 but I still have a little bit of a hangover because why not? A lot has happened in episode 7 and it left every GOT fan hanging. To be honest I'm not sure if I will be patient enough to wait until next year or the year after for season 8 because I'm just starting to get hooked. There are way too many odd theories sprouting everywhere and it's driving everyone crazy just like the weather, it's insanely unpredictable. I will miss waiting for new GOT episodes every week I hope season 8 will come back sooner than expected. 


Waaaaah!


Sooooo, my twin and I went apartment hunting again somewhere in Pasig and Mandaluyong a few days ago. We decided that it's best to find accommodations in Pasig because traffic is ridiculous so we stayed at this condotel called the studio 18 residences located inside a private village in Pasig while we're looking for a pad to rent. I have a review of our stay in this condotel in Tripadvisor but in case you want to know how it went, let's just say it's a 50/50 kinda thing. Anyways, it's a failed mission because we did not find a nice pad or location so we might keep looking, I dunno yet. 


The Studio 18 Residences



Yep!


My state of mind right now? Dory says just keep swimming, kinda apt with the weather these days, isn't it? 




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...