Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hello Morning Shift

I'll be in the morning shift, great. I guess I have no choice but to get used to it. I'm not really a morning person but I just have to look at the brighter side. I can be as normal as possible, yay. It's been a long time since I was in the morning shift. I can't even remember anymore but who cares? I never asked for it but here it is so I have to train myself to sleep at night and wake up early in the morning. At least there's no traffic, malls are open after my shift, I don't have to wait anymore. I thought I bid for GY (graveyard) shift but as always expect the unexpected and deal with it. 


Wake up and smell the coffee. Good morning.

No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...