Thursday, February 17, 2011

All Mine


I had a real busy week and I'm happy that I finally got my Ipad, yeah it's all mine. I'm totally enjoying installing every free apps out there, so cool. We had three boxes of pizza for lunch in the office earlier for my Despedida (farewell) because I am leaving the company I've worked for three years soon. I've no regrets, people leave for a reason. 


I'm ready to embark on a new journey and that's all that matters to me now. 2010 is gonna be a promising year to me. Blessings just keep coming and I'm thankful that my hard work paid off.



Wish me luck, I can do this.




No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...