Monday, February 23, 2009

Absie

I wasn't able to come to work last week after my leave due to a viral infection. I was ready to go to work when I noticed in the morning that something feels rough in my throat.


I commuted from Antipolo to Shaw and ignored what that feeling thinking that it will just go away. Before going to bed I did a little research I thought I might have symptoms of viral infection. I've had this in the past it was worse actually I even thought I might undergo an operation because the doctor found two abscesses close to my throat I'm lucky it disappeared after taking antibiotics. I got worried when I started having difficulty swallowing food so I texted my sister to buy me two pieces of over the counter antibiotics. I decided to self medicate but what works for me may not for everyone so it's still recommended to see a doctor.


No comments:

Back at It: A Long Overdue Update

It's been three months since I last sat down to write, and I've missed this more than I can express. Life has a way of throwing unex...